Besides the major update of product lines earlier this month, there is also a number of new manufacturers and products on MEPcontent such as Grundfos circulation pumps and booster systems of DP-Pumps. Stay tuned with the portal for there will be more BIM content from major European manufacturers before summer.
Grundfos BIM content
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. Their products contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet. The type catalog families and 3D DWGs of the innovative members of the Grundfos family of high-quality circulator pumps MAGNA1 and MAGNA3 are available on MEPcontent. Soon we will also publish the TPE series of the Grundfos vertical in-line volute pumps. Log in with your account to get Grundfos content into your engineering designs.
DP-Pumps is part of the German multinational company, KSB AG, one of the largest pump manufacturers in the world. KSB (DP) has been a specialist in stainless steel centrifugal pumps and booster systems for over 60 years. This manufacturer has now, by means of the MEPcontent factory, published on the content portal for European MEP engineers the Revit families and 3D DWG of the Premium Line booster system for highrise buildings, hospitals, hotels and factories. Download them now for your BIM project.
- ATECA Control Unit, Flowmeter, Electrode chamber and standard configurations
- BROEN-LAB body and eye shower
- De Beer Pluvetta balcony drains
- DP-Pumps Premium Line booster systems
- Grundfos circulation pumps MAGNA1 en MAGNA3
- Interland Sabiana radiant panel DS3
Updates of articles
- Famostar Nightlife
- M-light International Luxiona AGAT T5
- Stork heat recovery unit 930
Extensions and updates Product Lines
- Radson Integra E-Flow
- Wilo new articles and runners, changed article numbers, deeplinks